We help pet industry entrepreneurs with their businesses.
We’re looking for sound business models and new ideas that meet the changing needs of the modern pet owner. Our current investment focus includes:
- Early-stage veterinary clinic consolidators;
- Pet treats, meal mixers, and meal toppers, especially those using novel proteins and ingredients from sustainable sources;
- Manufacturers of frozen raw pet food;
- Innovative service delivery models for veterinary care; and,
- Pet hotel and daycare services.
We’re also interested in investing in pet insurance, biotechnology, pet cremation and funeral services.
In special situations, we may also make investments outside the pet industry where we anticipate that the investment will yield significantly higher returns than normal course investments.
If you have a small to mid-size business that fits our profile and you’re looking for an investment of between $300,000 and $2,000,000 we want to hear about it.
Working with Dane Creek has opened so many doors for Midgard. I got the money I needed to purchase new equipment and expand my production capacity but I also gained access to a network of people, including R&D professionals and pet food manufacturers, who will be instrumental to the long-term growth and success of my business. I value the advice I’ve received as well as the respect for my role, my business and my ideas.
Joy Hillier, President & Founder, Midgard Insect Farm Inc.